18 March 2012

With a lick of paint ...

Term has just finished and I now have like a month off !!! Today I decorated my bedroom, gone is the baby pink walls I’ve had since I was child and replaced with a gorgeous blood red. I bought myself a old 4 poster bed (such a bargain, the frame will last forever i think it i look after it and worth the dent it has put in my pocket) and some thick black curtains to help block out the street lamp thingy lol  which is literally right outside my window.
For wall art I put up a Marilyn Monroe picture (the one when she is in a ballet dress) and recently my friend Jason gave me an Edie Sedgwick picture which is on a canvas , so I put that up too on the opposite wall. Nothing like a clean out and a revamp which can make you feel so much better about going home or bringing people round. Have so much more planned !!! Can’t wait to start on the garden ....  
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

hELLOO :-)